Season 1, Episode 2 The Crossing
First Aired: September 30, 2005
A 6-year-old boy doesn't understand fully that he died a year ago in a train crash. Melinda hopes that by getting the child's grieving mother (Paula Cale) to explain what happened to him, then maybe he'll cross over. At the same time, Melinda is too distracted to spend any meaningful time with Jim's visiting mom, who's starting to suspect that something is amiss with her daughter-in-law. Jennifer Love Hewitt. Faith Clancy: Christine Baranski. Andrea: Aisha Tyler. Kenny: Joseph Castanon.
Quiz: What Should You Binge Next on Netflix?
Skip the endless scroll! Find out what you really want to watch.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. What The Actual F*** Just Happened in That Supernatural Finale
- 2. Gotham's Series Finale Broke a Rule of Batman
- 3. Marvel's Cloak and Dagger Takes Us Behind the Scenes of Tyrone's Tense Heist
- 4. Gotham Boss on the Batman-Centric Series Finale: 'It Means We Told the Story Properly'
- 5. Stan Lee's Final MCU Cameo in Avengers: Endgame Is a Heartwarming Send-off
- 6. All Signs Point to Brett and Casey Steaming Things Up on Chicago Fire
- 7. Manstead Is Dead on Chicago Med, Long Live Leestead