Season 1, Episode 1 Kuala Lumpur
First Aired: November 24, 2014
The host explores different drinking traditions from around the world. In the series premiere, Zane tries some Malaysian-inspired concoctions in the city of Kuala Lumpur before sampling a drink made from the nectar of a palm tree.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Ryan Murphy Recruits Bette Midler for Netflix's The Politician
- 2. Should The OA Get a Season 3?
- 3. We Demand Justice for Old Knight, The OA's Telepathic Octopus
- 4. The Best Romance Shows and Movies to Stream on Netflix Right Now
- 5. What's Fact and Fiction in Netflix's Mötley Crüe Biopic The Dirt?
- 6. The Blacklist Gets the Band Back Together
- 7. Patricia Arquette's Kids Didn't Want Her to Star in Hulu's True Crime Story The Act