It grossed an estimated $56 million, higher than the first X-Men film released in 2000 ($54.5 million), but notably lower than the following three installments. X2 premiered to $85.6 million in 2003, X-Men: The Last Stand opened to $102.8 million in 2007 and X-Men Origins: Wolverine grossed $85 million two years ago in its first weekend out.
- 1. Chicago Police Seek to Interview Jussie Smollett Again After Two Suspects Released
- 2. Donald Trump Calls Saturday Night Live a 'Total Republican Hit Job' After National Emergency Sketch
- 3. 7 Burning Questions The Umbrella Academy Season 2 Needs to Answer
- 4. The 12 Biggest Differences Between Netflix's Umbrella Academy and the Comics
- 5. Every Actor in the Marvel Cinematic Universe Who Has Been Nominated for an Oscar
- 6. Bugs Do Their Own Exterminating on The Blacklist
- 7. The First Descendants 3 Teaser Is Here and It's Straight-Up Villainous Fun