Lifetime has signed Carson Kressley to host How to Look Good Naked, an unscripted series based on a successful British program in which women with body-image issues learn to feel better about themselves without drastic measures such as surgery or exercise.... VH1 and BET are jointly developing Wifey, a hip-hop drama pilot about a widow who takes over her late hubby's record label. The series would air in the same time slot on both channels.... Lea Thompson will star in A Life Interrupted, a drama inspired by the life of activist and rape survivor Debbie Smith. Two guesses as to what cable channel it's for. C'mon, take a stab.
- 1. At Long Last, Jeffrey Dean Morgan Is Headed Back to Supernatural!
- 2. Miley Cyrus Confirms She's Going to Be in Black Mirror Season 5
- 3. What to Stream the Weekend of Dec. 14
- 4. The Cast and Creators of Good Trouble Tease Callie and Mariana's Sexy Fresh Start
- 5. A Million Little Things Bumps a Shondaland Show in New ABC Lineup
- 6. Dancing with the Stars to Skip Spring Season in 2019
- 7. Should The CW's Batwoman Get Her Own Spin-Off Series?