In Part 2 of our video Q&A with John Noble, Fringe's magnificentally mad scientist takes on these topics:
• Has Walter and Peter's relationship evolved? Or is Peter still around out of some sense of obligation?
• Will Walter ever be truly stumped by a mystery?
• Might we ever see Walter out in the field, perhaps toting a gun?
• Is more to be made of Walter's past with Nina Sharp? (Reveals Noble, "It will be a major throughline in the next season.")
• Will we get more flashbacks to a young Walter, perhaps shedding light on his relationship to "the pattern" and/or William Bell (to be played by Star Trek's Leonard Nimoy in this season's finale)?
Crave scoop on your favorite TV shows? E-mail senior editors Matt, Mickey and Tim at email@example.com.