The main characters of UnREAL aren't exactly what you'd call role models.
Rachel (Shiri Appleby) and Quinn (Constance Zimmer) have no rational moral code and each would do anything - including risk other people's lives - to get good ratings. And yet, Rachel and Quinn do everything with such conviction that we almost believe they're doing the right thing. For better or worse, here are 21 things they've taught us so far:
1. Dance like no one's watching.
2. Don't ever go down without a fight.
3. Know your priorities and stick to them.
4. Don't be afraid to show some skin now and then.
5. When you do something, commit.
6. It's OK to be a little superficial sometimes.
7. Emotions make a great weapon.
8. Don't sleep with your co-workers.
9. Unless they look like this.
10. Keep your friends close and frenemies closer.
11. Never let the haters drag you down.
12. Don't let your past define you.
13. Chase your dreams!
14. Accept yourself, flaws and all.
15. Always have a good comeback ready.
16. Put on a happy face (no matter how horrible you feel inside).
17. Don't be afraid to admit when you're wrong.
18. Stick to your word.
19. Find a partner who respects you.
20. Don't be afraid to share your feelings.
21. And, most importantly, fake it until you make it.
UnREAL airs Mondays at 10/9c on Lifetime.