Did Vanity Fair pull a fast one on Brad Pitt? The New York City dailies are reporting that the actor is livid over the monthly's decision to put a picture of him wearing only boxer shorts, tube socks and a lot of raindrops, on the cover of its December issue. While VF claims that photographer Robert Wilson, profiled within the issue, granted permission to use the pic (taken in September 2005), Pitt's reps tell the Post, "We were all surprised" - to the extent that TMZ.com says the actor's lawyers may even sue. Their pants off, even.
- 1. Did True Detective Just Reveal The Season 3 Killer?
- 2. Baywatch on Amazon Prime Will Heat Up Your Winter
- 3. Here's What to Stream Before Gillian Anderson Arrives on The Crown
- 4. Pete Davidson Returns to SNL to Talk a Bit About Mental Health but Mostly The Mule
- 5. Saturday Night Live Spoofs the Shutdown with Deal or No Deal Parody
- 6. At Long Last, the American Gods Season 2 Trailer Is Here
- 7. Happy Super Blood Wolf Moon! Here's a Ranking of the Best TV Werewolves