Listen up, fives. A ten is speaking.
Nope, not Jenna Maroney. Well, maybe it is, because, as we've mentioned, Jane Krakoswki's Jacqueline Voorhees on Netflix's Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt is basically Jenna Maroney 2.0, on a show that is essentially a stealth 30 Rock spin-off. And we mean that in all the best ways — because Jenna's whole life is thunder and we're pretty sure Jackie's is too.
Don't believe us?
Here are 12 times Jacqueline was totally Jenna on Kimmy Schmidt. [Warning: Minor spoilers if you haven't watched Kimmy Schmidt yet. And if you haven't, what are you waiting for?]
1. She's so incredibly desperate.
2. She's always the perfect foot slut.
3. She knows what's important.
4. She's a philanthropist.
5. She's forever young.
6. She's always topical.
7. She's a firm believer in blonde privilege.
8. She's better than you (and knows it).
9. She knows how to strike a pose.
10. She isn't afraid to do what's necessary.
11. She knows how to be her best self.
12. She doesn't understand feelings.