In an interview airing tonight on CNBC's The Big Idea with Donny Deutsch, headline magnet Jennifer Aniston says today's tabloid journalism is "at a bizarre all-time high," but luckily she is able to dodge the muckraking. "I don't live in a city where I'm walking by newsstands; I'm in a car driving by them. So, unless I'm going to hurt myself while driving or p--s a lot of people off, I just don't pay attention." (Lindsay Lohan's recent fender-bender just made a lot more sense.) In semirelated news, David Hesterbey, the man caught breaking into Aniston's Malibu home on Aug. 25, has been sentenced to a year in jail and ordered to stay away from the actress for 10 years, or until the Friends alum resorts to guesting on Joey, whichever comes first.
- 1. Nina Dobrev Is Too Busy to Be on Legacies, but She Loves That You Love It
- 2. Put Some Respect on Chris Tucker's Name
- 3. Where All the People from Netflix's The Innocent Man Are Now
- 4. A Plea to Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Season 2: More Witchcraft, Less Romance
- 5. Rufus Lives in the Timeless Series Finale Trailer!
- 6. 4 Theories about the Gargoyle King on Riverdale That Sound Pretty Legit
- 7. 23 Easter Eggs in the Arrowverse 'Elseworlds' Crossover You May Have Missed