5 TV Characters Who Were the Worst in 2016
Nancy Drew Cast: How Will the Reboot Be Different
2016 was a tough year for consensus. No one on either side of an issue could find common ground. Disagreements turned vitriolic in the time it took to say "I just think it's funny how..." Social media created echo chambers where differing viewpoints were unwelcome.
But there is one topic on which everyone unanimously agrees: Rory Gilmore is the worst.
That self-absorbed Gilmore girl is just one of the characters we loved to groan at this year, but all of these people had us yelling at our TVs: "Come on!"
We may not agree on much, but we can unite in our exasperation with these these characters.
Mandy Moore, This Is Us
1. Rebecca (Mandy Moore), This Is Us Austin Amelio as Dwight, The Walking Dead
She kept a HUGE secret from her adopted son for a very long time. He (we) needs time to heal.
2. Dwight (Austin Amelio), The Walking Dead Alexis Bledel, Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life
He's had it rough, but torturing our dear Daryl (Norman Reedus) is the ultimate sin. Time for him to grow a pair.
3. Rory (Alexis Bledel), Gilmore Girls: A Year In the Life Camilla Luddington, Grey's Anatomy
Sleeping with an ex? Fine. Sleeping with an *engaged* ex? C'mon! 12 years later and she's learned nothing from Dean & Lindsay-gate.
4. Jo (Camilla Luddington), Grey's Anatomy Ian Somerhalder, The Vampire Diaries
If Karev (Justin Chambers) goes to jail, it'll all be because of a secret that wasn't worth keeping from him to begin with! Get it together, sister.
5. Damon (Ian Somerhalder), The Vampire Diaries
We're pretty sure Elena (Nina Dobrev) would not approve of his behavior these days (RIP Tyler).
Who do you think was The Worst?