According to Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett isn't leaving Empire anytime soon.

In an interview with The View, the actress shot down rumors that he might be written off the show amid his recent legal trouble, saying that you can expect him back next season should the show be renewed. (Given the show's strong ratings, Season 6 is a pretty safe bet.)

Discover your new favorite show: Watch This Now!

"I haven't heard anything else," Henson said, according to ET Online. "I haven't heard anything." (Fox declined to comment for this story.)

Earlier this month, Smollett was charged with 16 felonies, including filing a false police report, for allegedly staging a hate crime hoax. On March 26, all charges against the actor were dropped. Twentieth Century Fox, before it merged with the Walt Disney Company, released a statement expressing gratitude for the case being dismissed. During the interview, Henson also showed her support for her on-screen son.

Empire Boss Confirms Who Is Definitely Not in the Casket

"I know him and I know his track record. I'm not going to jump on clickbait just because someone says something derogatory about a person I know and love. I'm not easily swayed like that," Henson said. "Those little clickbait [reports] weren't enough to deter me from his immaculate track record. I know the type of activism this young man does in his community, I know that he's a giver — he's not an attention-seeker."

Empire airs Wednesdays at 8/7c on Fox.