Moved by a March 4 New York Times story about an 18-year-old soldier's last day with loved ones before shipping out to Iraq, Alec Baldwin - a vocal critic of the war - has offered to help pay for Pvt. Resha Kane's college tuition once she's done toiling for Uncle Sam. A rep for the 30 Rocker, who will at a date TBD meet the Kanes to hand off a check, tells the AP, "It's a great example of how people from different backgrounds can agree in the importance of supporting our troops."
- 1. Star Trek: Discovery Season 2 Is Stronger and More Fun
- 2. Dynasties Is a Powerful and Necessary New Species of Nature Documentary
- 3. The Passage Will Show How Project Noah Got Started in Episode 2
- 4. Olicity Will Be a 'Force to Reckon With' When Arrow Returns
- 5. Netflix Is Rebooting Unsolved Mysteries, the OG True Crime Show
- 6. Supergirl Is About to Give Us Our First Look at Nia Nal as Dreamer
- 7. Baywatch Is Coming to Amazon Prime to Heat Up Your Winter