Day 6 of the Rio Olympics is all about Simone Biles. But if gymnastics isn't your speed, here's all the big stuff you should keep an eye out for on Thursday, Aug. 11 (all times ET).
Gymnastics, women's all-around final
When: 3:00 p.m. (live); 8:00 p.m. (tape delay)
With all due respect to the other incredibly talented gymnasts, the only name you need to know is Simone Biles. The three-time reigning world all-around champion is the overwhelming favorite to win the only title missing from her trophy case (and that's only because she had never been to an Olympics before Rio). She would be the fourth-straight American to win the Olympic all-around title. Aly Raisman will try to make the podium four years after missing out on a bronze because of a tiebreaker.
Swimming, men's 200-meter individual medley final
When: 10:01 p.m.
It's the end of an era: This will be Michael Phelps and Ryan Lochte's final duel in the pool. The three-time defending champion, Phelps is gunning for an unprecedented fourth straight gold. Lochte, the world record holder in the 200 IM since 2009, won silver, bronze and silver here in the last three Olympics. They're the top two qualifiers in the final.
Golf, men's first round
When: 6:30 p.m.
Golf makes its return to the Olympics after 112 years. Lots of the big names stayed home, but you will see Bubba Watson, Henrik Stenson and Rickie Fowler.
Other medal events:
- Rowing, men's coxless pair (8:52 a.m.)
- Rowing, women's double sculls (9:04 a.m.)
- Rowing, men's double sculls (9:24 a.m.)
- Rowing, men's coxless lightweight four (9:44 a.m.)
- Shooting, women's 50-meter rifle 3 positions (11:00 a.m.)
- Canoe/kayak, men's canoe double (1:15 p.m.)
- Canoe/kayak, women's kayak single (2:00 p.m.)
- Judo, women's 78 kilogram (bronze medal bouts at 3:26 p.m.; gold medal bout at 3:40 p.m.)
- Archery, women's individual (bronze medal match at 3:27 p.m.; gold medal match at 3:43 p.m.)
- Judo, men's 100 kilogram (bronze medal bouts at 3:47 p.m.; gold medal bout at 4:01 p.m.)
- Fencing, women's team epee (bronze medal match at 4:00 p.m.; gold medal match at 5:30 p.m.)
- Cycling, men's team sprint track (bronze medal race at 5:21 p.m.; gold medal race at 5:25 p.m.)
- Rugby, men's sevens (bronze medal match at 5:30 p.m.; gold medal match at 6:00 p.m.)
- Table tennis, men's singles (bronze medal match at 7:30 p.m.; gold medal match at 8:30 p.m.)
- Swimming, women's 200-meter breaststroke (9:17 p.m.)
- Swimming, men's 200-meter backstroke (9:26 p.m.)
- Swimming, women's 100-meter freestyle (10:18 p.m.)