Is Jon Gosselin in talks to appear in another reality show? TMZ says he may join Divorced Dad's Club, which would chronicle the lives of famous divorced fathers. But a new show featuring the octo-dad is a bad idea for a plethora of reasons — here are just a few:
10. Ed Hardy gets enough free promotion as it is
9. He already has a second show: his Facebook relationship status
8. As if his kids aren't embarrassed enough on career day
7. Paparazzi have already purchased second homes in Pennsylvania, don't need thirds
6. Is the divorce even final yet?
5. The tabloid industry will cease when all reporters resign after falling in love with him following a 10-minute interview
4. He'll whisk away the executive producer's 22-year-old daughter because she's "bored"
3. His hair plugs are exhausted
2. Kate won't give him permission
1. Cara, Mady, Alexis, Hannah, Aaden, Collin, Leah, Joel — someday they'll learn what Google is