Between the "boughetto" eyelid rhinestones and the ambiguous baby due date, Real Housewives of Atlanta's Phaedra is getting a bad rap, co-star Kandi Burress says. "She's actually really cool and fun, but I don't think that's coming across," she explains. Find out why the Atlanta housewife says she had a "dumb blonde" moment when it came to Phaedra's pregnancy and what her off-camera relationship with Kim is like.
- 1. Nina Dobrev Is Too Busy to Be on Legacies, but She Loves That You Love It
- 2. Put Some Respect on Chris Tucker's Name
- 3. Where All the People from Netflix's The Innocent Man Are Now
- 4. A Plea to Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Season 2: More Witchcraft, Less Romance
- 5. Rufus Lives in the Timeless Series Finale Trailer!
- 6. 4 Theories about the Gargoyle King on Riverdale That Sound Pretty Legit
- 7. 23 Easter Eggs in the Arrowverse 'Elseworlds' Crossover You May Have Missed