The new fall season ushers in an especially charming and lovely group of leading ladies. Keri Russell takes a comedic turn in Running Wilde while Maggie Q breaks hearts and necks in the new Nikita. Dana Delany plays a brilliant-but-broken medical examiner on the procedural drama Body of Proof, but Melissa McCarthy sparkles in the half-hour sitcom Mike & Molly. Let us know who you're looking forward to watching in our poll below!
- 1. Bugs Do Their Own Exterminating on The Blacklist
- 2. The First Descendants 3 Teaser Is Here and It's Straight-Up Villainous Fun
- 3. Jeremiah Tortures Bruce with His Most Tragic Memory in New Gotham Trailer
- 4. Clary Will Be 'Forever Changed' When Shadowhunters Returns
- 5. The Umbrella Academy Cast Takes Us Inside That Magical 'I Think We're Alone Now' Dance Montage
- 6. Netflix's Yucatán Is Not Important Cinema, Which Is Exactly Why You Should Watch
- 7. Eastbound & Down Was the Definitive Show of 2009