Earlier this year, author Paula Broadwell went on a book tour to promote her biography of Gen. David H. Petraeus All In, including an appearance on The Daily Show. But now that Slate has outed Broadwell as the woman with whom Petraeus had a career-ending affair, her praise of the former CIA director is more than a little awkward.Jon Stewart, Broadwell described her unorthodox habit of interviewing the general while they ran together. "Petraeus progressively increased the pace until the talk turned to heavy breathing and we reached a six-minute-per-mile pace," Broadwell recalled. "It was a signature Petraeus move.""That was the foundation of our relationship," she went on to add.Watch the awkward interview below. Do you think the signs were there all along?
The Best Kids' Movies on Netflix Right Now
Our gift to all you harried parents: hours of peace and quiet.
Add To WatchlistEdit WatchlistTV talk-show host, Writer, Actor, Producer Watchlist Premiered: Jan 11, 1999 Watchlist Watchlist
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Inventor Review: Theranos Doc Doesn't Draw Enough Blood
- 2. Lauren Graham Might Be Coming to The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel for a Gilmore Girls Reunion
- 3. A Gossip Girl Alum and a Workaholics Star Will Play Bow's Parents in black-ish's Flashback Episode
- 4. Natasha Lyonne Falls in Love in This Hilarious Documentary Now! Sneak Peek
- 5. How to Watch All the March Madness Games This Year
- 6. The Riverdale Cast Teases What to Expect from the Heathers Musical
- 7. The Best Documentaries on Netflix Right Now