Black Cindy. Tova. Whatever you call her, there's no denying Adrienne C. Moore's Orange Is the New Black character is one of the best parts of the show. Whether she's douching with disinfectant or finding a home in Judaism, Black Cindy consistently delivers some of Orange's most memorable lines.
In honor of Litchfield's funniest inmate, here are 19 times Black Cindy kept things real.
1. When she didn't let work stop her from spitting game.
2. When she called out double standards in female beauty.
3. When she said what we all were thinking.
4. Seriously. It's like she has a direct line into our own minds.
5. Every time she found a hilarious way to stick it to authority.
6. When she refused to apologize for loving herself more than anyone else.
7. When she stood up for her right to make excuses.
8. When she drew the line at bed bugs.
9. When she called out the dark truths in the world.
10. When she gave the best fighting advice.
11. When she gave the best job-seeking advice.
12. When she gave the best life advice.
13. When she proved her undying love of Denzel Washington.
14. Every time she put herself first.
15. When she refused to anyone take advantage of her.
16. Every time she called everyone out on their B.S.
17. When she pointed out what everyone saw, but no one was talking about.
18. When she came up with a great life goal.
19. And of course, when she opened up about her struggles with religion.
So let's give it up for Black Cindy. Never change, Tova, never change.
Orange Is the New Black returns Friday on Netflix.