As if a cursory glance at a few tabloid covers hadn't already told us, Charlie Sheen confirmed for David Letterman on The Late Show that he and wife Denise Richards are trying to work things out. The reason for their marital woes? "I was a gigantic ass," the Two and a Half Men star said. That much we could have figured out for ourselves.
Add To WatchlistEdit WatchlistPremiered: Sep 22, 2003 Watchlist Premiered: 1977 Watchlist Actor Watchlist
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Best New Shows and Movies on Netflix This Week – She's Gotta Have It, Rim of the World
- 2. Is The Society Renewed for Season 2?
- 3. The Week in Superlatives: Least Expected Burn, Best Kept Secret, and the Randomest Mic Drop
- 4. Adam Levine on Leaving The Voice: 'For Me, It Was Time to Move On'
- 5. Rim of the World Review: Stranger Things Rip-Off Is Dumb, but Watchable
- 6. Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade Is the Best Indiana Jones Movie
- 7. Go Behind the Scenes of That Andre Flashback Scene in Marvel's Cloak and Dagger