U.S. broadcasters are debating whether to share with viewers the videotaped execution of Saddam Hussein, who is likely to be hung before the Sunday start of a Muslim holiday. Expressing the Eye's inclination to snuff the snuff film, CBS News senior VP Linda Mason tells Reuters, "We're very aware that we're coming into people's living rooms, and that there could be children watching." Sharing ABC News' own take, senior VP Bob Murphy says any footage "would have to be viewed by senior management before we put [it] on the air, and we would make a judgment of taste and propriety of what we would show."
- 1. A Plea to Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Season 2: More Witchcraft, Less Romance
- 2. Rufus Lives in the Timeless Series Finale Trailer!
- 3. 4 Theories about the Gargoyle King on Riverdale That Sound Pretty Legit
- 4. 23 Easter Eggs in the Arrowverse 'Elseworlds' Crossover You May Have Missed
- 5. Amazon Prime's January Lineup Makes It Easy To Prepare For Oscar Season
- 6. Last Man Standing Recruits Tisha Campbell for a Familiar Role
- 7. Charlie Brown and the Peanuts Gang Are Coming to Apple