Cell-phone-game company Gameloft, which previously made titles based on ABC's Lost and Desperate Housewives, has announced plans to turn NBC's Heroes into a game. Heroes: The Mobile Game - which will be available for all cell phones - is being scripted by writers from the show and will let fans play as such characters as Hiro, Niki and Peter. The game will be released in the second half of 2007. - Reporting by Paul Semel
- 1. All the TV Marathons Airing on Christmas
- 2. There's a Queer as Folk Reboot in the Works at Bravo
- 3. Penny Marshall, Prolific Actress and Director, Dead at 75
- 4. George Takei Is Headed to AMC's The Terror
- 5. NBC Sets Premiere Dates for John Legend's Season of The Voice and Much More
- 6. Poll: Who Will Win The Voice Season 15?
- 7. Justice for Chris Parnell, the Best Supporting Chris