Headline Newswoman Nancy Grace, who gave birth to twins earlier this month, has been hospitalized with complications from her pregnancy, People reports. "Her doctors found two blood clots in her lungs, which occurred as a result of the pregnancy," explains a spokesperson for the show. - Ben Katner
- 1. What's Coming to and Leaving Hulu in July
- 2. Is The Good Place on Netflix?
- 3. Here's When The Good Place, One Chicago, and More NBC Shows Premiere in the Fall
- 4. GLOW's Season 3 Trailer Unleashes Geena Davis in Vegas
- 5. The Bachelor in Paradise Season 6 Cast Is Here
- 6. Game of Thrones Stars Who Felt Just as Conflicted About Season 8 as You Did
- 7. Meet the Big Brother 21 Houseguests