Mumford & Sons bassist Ted Dwane was rushed to a hospital Monday to receive emergency treatment for a blood clot on his brain.official website that Dwane, 28, "is receiving excellent care and we are being assured that he will recover quickly from surgery."Because of Dwane's blood clot, Mumford & Sons is postponing three of its shows this week in Dallas, Woodlands, Texas, and New Orleans. "All dates will be rescheduled and will be announced as soon as we can; all tickets for this week's events will be honoured at their rescheduled dates. We have no plans to cancel or postpone any other appearances along this current tour," the band wrote, adding, "We're all wishing Ted a speedy recovery."
- 1. At Least Daenerys' Costumes Gave Her Character Development on Game of Thrones
- 2. Don't Hold Your Breath for an Arya Spin-off With Maisie Williams, Game of Thrones Fans
- 3. Here's When Big Brother Returns for Season 21
- 4. Where Did Drogon Go in the Game of Thrones Finale?
- 5. Game of Thrones: Who Run the World? Mediocre Men!
- 6. I Only Watched Game of Thrones' Final Season and Can Confirm It Was Bad
- 7. Vida Stars Say Season 2 Is a 'Beautiful' Look at Emma and Lyn's Relationship