Ladies and gentlemen, my new hero: In the wake of the Don Imus brouhaha, Def Jam cofounder Russell Simmons has released a statement suggesting that the music industry erase the words "bitch," "ho" and "n-----" from its vocabulary. Furthermore, he and the advocacy group Hip-Hop Summit Action Network support the formation of a Coalition on Broadcast Standards to debate other "extreme curse words." I think what I'm most excited about is the possibility of 200 new rap songs coming out about "harlots," "strumpets" and "nerds."
- 1. Nina Dobrev Is Too Busy to Be on Legacies, but She Loves That You Love It
- 2. Put Some Respect on Chris Tucker's Name
- 3. Where All the People from Netflix's The Innocent Man Are Now
- 4. A Plea to Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Season 2: More Witchcraft, Less Romance
- 5. Rufus Lives in the Timeless Series Finale Trailer!
- 6. 4 Theories about the Gargoyle King on Riverdale That Sound Pretty Legit
- 7. 23 Easter Eggs in the Arrowverse 'Elseworlds' Crossover You May Have Missed