As if having hunky Desperate Housewives plumber James Denton host the 2006 Miss America Pageant wasn't enough, it has since been announced that Brenda Strong, aka narrator Mary Alice (and Miss Arizona 1980 to boot!), will serve on the panel of judges. The annoying thing is when Strong goes to write down her vote during the Jan. 21 CMT telecast, she'll lead off with some drivel like, "It was an ordinary day, one like any other. Birds were singing, bees were buzzing... And so was Gaby...." Ugh. Someone shoot her again.
Quiz: What Should You Binge Next on Netflix?
Skip the endless scroll! Find out what you really want to watch.
Add To WatchlistEdit WatchlistPremiered: Oct 3, 2004 Watchlist Actor Watchlist Actor Watchlist
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Bane Is Coming for Babs in This Gotham Sneak Peek
- 2. Schitt's Creek Renewed for Sixth and Final Season
- 3. Everything We Know About Black Mirror Season 5
- 4. Steven Universe Beautifully Fosters Non-Binary Self-Love Without Being Too Preachy
- 5. TV Still Struggles with Body-Positive Sex, But Shrill Is a Big Step Forward
- 6. Lifetime's She's Too Young Was a Sex Ed Cult Classic That Deserves More Respect
- 7. Courteney Cox Revisited Her Friends Apartment and We Couldn't Be Any More Nostalgic