The Minority Report crew is here to serve and predict not only crimes, but the future.
Based on the 2002 Steven Spielberg and Tom Cruise film, the new Fox drama picks up in 2065, 15 years after the demise of PreCrime, the special law enforcement agency that identified and stopped crimes before they were committed through pre-cog agents — one of whom, Dash (Stark Sands), is now haunted by those visions.
But what, exactly, is Fox's vision of the future? Here is the year 2065, according toMinority Report.
1. Neon lights, like Taylor Swift, will never go out of style.
2. Dirty, litter-strewn streets are a thing of the past.
3. Streets and sidewalks also look exactly the same, so be careful out there.
4. They've still got (photon) milk.
5. Cars will inevitably become all glass at this rate.
6. Technology hasn't advanced that much since they're still using all of CSI: Cyber's toys.
7. The Washington Monument can now beam you up.
8. That Casio watch you had in 1993 will still work.
Minority Report will air Mondays at 9/8c on Fox. Watch the trailer below.