News bloopers! They are so fun! Even when they're as dry as this one (via Mediaite), featuring writer and man-about-the-intellect Michael Wolff, who's mistakenly thrown to for a BBC story on Roger Clemens' trial. After blinking quizzically when introduced as Ben Walker, the baseball editor for the Associated Press, the anchor assumes that his beamed-in guest can't hear him. Then Wolff chimes in: "You know, it's even a worse situation than that, because I am not Ben Walker and I know nothing about baseball." Good show, good show! This deserves a golf clap. Do they play golf in England? Maybe it deserves a polo clap. No, wait, cricket clap all around!
- 1. Did True Detective Just Reveal The Season 3 Killer?
- 2. Baywatch on Amazon Prime Will Heat Up Your Winter
- 3. Here's What to Stream Before Gillian Anderson Arrives on The Crown
- 4. Pete Davidson Returns to SNL to Talk a Bit About Mental Health but Mostly The Mule
- 5. Saturday Night Live Spoofs the Shutdown with Deal or No Deal Parody
- 6. At Long Last, the American Gods Season 2 Trailer Is Here
- 7. Happy Super Blood Wolf Moon! Here's a Ranking of the Best TV Werewolves