In the current issue of Newsweek, assistant managing editor Mark Miller writes that the magazine obtained a copy of "The Night in Question," the crucial chapter of O.J. Simpson's aborted tell-all in which he revealed how he hypothetically would have massacred his ex-wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and her friend, Ron Goldman. "In his crude, expletive-laced account, Simpson suggests Nicole all but drove him to kill her," Miller writes, by coming at him like a "banshee" after he showed up at her condo with a knife to scare her. And Goldman? Miller relates that the other victim enraged the disgraced footballer by assuming a karate stance. In related news, Simpson insists to the Associated Press that the chapter is "a fictional creation. It has so many [factual] holes in it." And he oughta know.
- 1. Saturday Night Live Spoofs the Shutdown with Deal or No Deal Parody
- 2. At Long Last, the American Gods Season 2 Trailer Is Here
- 3. Happy Super Blood Wolf Moon! Here's a Ranking of the Best TV Werewolves
- 4. Sex and the City's Sarah Jessica Parker Teases Carrie Bradshaw Return
- 5. Jeremiah Will Return and Evolve Again on Gotham
- 6. Red in Prison Is the Blacklist Storyline We Didn't Know We Needed
- 7. The Celebrity Big Brother Season 2 Cast Reveals Their Biggest Live-Feed Fears