Veteran character actor Christopher Allport, whose recent credits included Mad Men (playing Pete Campbell's father) and Commander in Chief, was among the three victims of last week's avalanche near the Mountain High ski resort in the San Gabriel (California) mountains. An experienced backcountry sportsman, Allport had been skiing out of bounds, and was found under 10 feet of snow, the Los Angeles Times reports. Allport was 60.
- 1. The Roswell, New Mexico Stars Played 'Guess That Alien', and They Were Honestly Stellar
- 2. Sex Education Is the Most Honest Coming-of-Age TV Show We've Seen in Forever
- 3. The 25 Best Ships Ever on Freeform
- 4. Game of Thrones' Bosses Wish There Were No Trailers for Season 8
- 5. The Bachelor's Demi Knows Exactly What She's Doing
- 6. CBS Spring 2019 Premiere Dates: Here's When You Can Watch NCIS, Ransom, The Red Line and More
- 7. Everything to Know About The Sopranos Movie, The Many Saints of Newark