Another day, another drama for Lindsay Lohan. The actress' new lawyer Mark Heller has requested to have a case against Lohan in which she's accused of lying to the cops thrown out.TMZ , Heller claims that Lohan wasn't read her Miranda rights after her June car crash, for which she is now being charged with lying to authorities. However, there was no legal need to read Lohan her rights since she was not in custody and there is no law against questioning people involved in a car crash without being Mirandized.Heller says Lohan was denied her request for a lawyer and that the police were really mean to her, the website reports. According to the filing, Lohan was not allowed to leave and was told that "it would be worse for her" if she refused to answer any questions. Suspected of a DUI, Lohan was also administered the one-leg stand test at the hospital and reportedly passed.
- 1. DC's Legends of Tomorrow Proved It's in a League of Its Own with a Cosmically Fun Finale
- 2. Everything We Know About the Arrowverse's (Potential) Batwoman Spin-Off
- 3. Where to Watch Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
- 4. OMFG, Is Diggle About to Become the Green Lantern on Arrow?
- 5. Sophia Bush Calls Out One Tree Hill Producers for Taking Advantage of Cast's Personal Lives
- 6. Ellen Pompeo Says She Hasn't Spoken to Patrick Dempsey Since He Left Grey's Anatomy
- 7. Power Crew Member Killed in On-Set Accident