In somewhat of a first, Lifetime is producing a TV-movie centered around two male leads. Custody, says the Hollywood Reporter, finds a widowed college professor ( Numbers' Rob Morrow) at risk of losing custody of his 13-year-old stepdaughter ( Nancy Drew's Kay Panabaker) to the wealthy biological father ( Desperate Housewives' James Denton) that she never knew. Slated for a September bow, the heart-tugger will be sponsored not by Always, but BIKE athletic supporters - now with "wings"!
- 1. Attention Millennials: Kenan and Kel are Down for a Good Burger Sequel
- 2. Netflix Doc About the Fyre Festival Scam Will Be the Feel-Good Film of the Year
- 3. The Family Guy Carrie Fisher Tribute Melted Our Cold Hearts
- 4. Stranger Things: Everything We Know About Season 3
- 5. Power Crew Member Killed in On-Set Accident
- 6. The Baudelaires Meet Lemony Snicket in the Official A Series of Unfortunate Events Season 3 Trailer
- 7. What Do the Stranger Things 3 Episode Titles Mean?