Lady Gaga has stirred up yet another controversy. During a concert in Vancouver on Friday, Gaga strutted on stage wearing a bra festooned with two fake assault rifles. Gaga paired the rifle bra with green military-inspired pants and high-heeled combat boots.Vice President Joe Biden met with Congress and the NRA to discuss ways to limit gun violence after the school shooting in Newtown, Conn., last month."DISGUSTING! SO WRONG," one Twitter user wrote, along with a link to an article entitled "Lady Gaga's Gun Bra is Tasteless and Offends Both Sides of the Guns Debate."Alejandro," as well as on a Rolling Stone cover that same year.But in the wake of the Newtown shooting, do you think Gaga's rifle bra is in bad taste?
- 1. The Baudelaires Meet Lemony Snicket in the Official A Series of Unfortunate Events Season 3 Trailer
- 2. What Do the Stranger Things 3 Episode Titles Mean?
- 3. Critics Choice TV Awards 2019 Nominations: See the Full List
- 4. Dirty John's Veronica Newell Is the Unapologetic Bad Bitch You Need to See This Season
- 5. Counterpart Creator Teases Quayle's 'Luck Will Soon Run Out'
- 6. Outlander's David Berry Admits John Grey May Always Carry a Torch for Jamie
- 7. Netflix Reveals Stranger Things Season 3 Episode Titles