That's my one-word critique of Keri's performance in Mission: Impossible III, which I saw last night at New York's Ziegfeld Theatre. I don't know what was a bigger thrill: seeing the words "Keri Russell" pop up on the big screen during the opening credits or watching my old pal channel her inner Sydney Bristow alongside Tom Cruise. I'm leaning toward the latter, mostly due to a moment I'm calling the "Cruise-Russell gun toss." It was so awesome I almost started crying. Oh, and the rest of the movie rocked, too. Easily the best of the three. And I'm not just saying that because Keri's in it. I'm saying that because Keri's in it and J.J. directed it. Seriously, it's not to be missed.
- 1. Say It Isn't So: Supernatural Will End After Season 15
- 2. HBO Is Bringing Back Perry Mason, and This Time He F*cks
- 3. We Need to Talk About That OA: Part II Ending
- 4. The Conners Is Coming Back for Season 2
- 5. Everything I Learned About Sex, I Learned From Black '90s Sitcoms
- 6. The Sex in Now Apocalypse Is Concerned with Liberation, Not Labels
- 7. Stranger Things Is a Stealth Blueprint for Successfully Navigating Puberty