A couple weeks back, I revealed that NBC's Chuck would be bringing back Armand Assante in the fourth episode of its new season. Now Armand's character, Premier Alejandro Goya, has been given an exotic wife in the shapely form of Third Watch beauty Tia Texada, the 38-year-old actress who played Sergeant Maritza Cruz from 2002-2005. Tia, who also recurs as Shay on ABC Family's Huge, will play the passionate Hortencia (how great is that name, right?). We'll meet Hortencia, who (no surprise) is harboring a secret, when Chuck and the gang visit the Premier's beautiful island in his native Costa Gravas.
- 1. Here's When Supernatural's Final San Diego Comic-Con Panel Will Happen
- 2. BET and Tyler Perry Team Up to Launch New Streaming Service
- 3. Euphoria's Penis-Filled Locker Room Scene Blew Twitter's Mind
- 4. What's Next for the Helicopter Mystery on Fear the Walking Dead?
- 5. Big Little Lies Episode 3 Recap: Do Not Eff with Laura Dern
- 6. This Friends Guest Star Got Booed by Ross and Rachel Lobsters
- 7. Brace for a New Face in Good Girls Season 3