Parminder Nagra, who played ER's Dr. Neela Rasgotra, will be reuniting with her old County General colleague, Maura Tierney, on an episode of ABC's legal drama, The Whole Truth. Parminder will appear in the eighth episode (air date TBD) as Pilar Shirazeem, described as a beauty who comes to her best pal's defense when she is charged with killing her husband. From 1999-2009, Maura appeared on ER as Dr. Abby Lockhart, while Parminder's run extended from 2003-2009.
Every Episode of Game of Thrones, Ranked From Worst to Best
Before the final season of Game of Thrones starts, find out which episode of the HBO hit reigns supreme.
Add To WatchlistEdit WatchlistPremiered: Sep 19, 1994 Watchlist Actor Watchlist Actor Watchlist
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Blacklist: More Truths About (the Real) Reddington Are Revealed
- 2. Outlander Boss Addresses Jamie and Claire's Sex Drought
- 3. Tracee Ellis Ross on How Black-ish Enlisted Octavia Spencer to School Us for Black History Month
- 4. The Originals' Leah Pipes Is Headed to Another Witchy CW Series, and It's Not Legacies
- 5. Sizzy Will Heat Up in Shadowhunters' Final Season
- 6. Jane the Virgin Creator Is Bringing Jaime Camil to Her New Comedy
- 7. Which Umbrella Academy Character Are You Most Like?