Aww, what a handsome parafin they would have made, too. The Las Vegas Madame Tussauds nixed its plan to stage a wax depiction of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt tying the knot after a rep for the latter protested. "I personally found it a little off, re-creating a wedding that never really happened," Pitt's spokesperson tells the AP. "[It's] disturbing." The never-to-be-seen scene would have featured George Clooney as best man and Rev. Robert Schuller as officiant, with the likes (likenesses?) of Elvis, John Wayne and Frank Sinatra (surprising, seeing as Ol' Blue Eyes is said to have been Team Aniston) serving as witnesses.
- 1. What's Coming to Amazon in August
- 2. Here's the Veronica Mars Refresher You Need Before Watching the Hulu Revival
- 3. Ben Whishaw, Jason Schwartzman, and More Join Chris Rock for Fargo Season 4
- 4. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. to End After Season 7
- 5. Booksmart's Kaitlyn Dever Brings a Harrowing True Story to Life in Netflix's Unbelievable Trailer
- 6. Everything We Know About Star Trek: Picard So Far
- 7. Here Are the Most-Watched Netflix Originals, By the Numbers