The entire second hour of Monday's Good Morning America will be dedicated to the work and contributions of recently passed film critic Joel Siegel, ABC has announced. On hand for the tribute will be current GMAers as well as faces from the past, including former anchors Charles Gibson, Joan Lunden and David Hartman, and weatherman Spencer Christian. Assorted film stars and heavyweights will also share their thoughts on Siegel's long career.
- 1. HBO Is Bringing Back Perry Mason, and This Time He F*cks
- 2. We Need to Talk About That OA: Part II Ending
- 3. The Conners Is Coming Back for Season 2
- 4. Everything I Learned About Sex, I Learned From Black '90s Sitcoms
- 5. The Sex in Now Apocalypse Is Concerned with Liberation, Not Labels
- 6. Stranger Things Is a Stealth Blueprint for Successfully Navigating Puberty
- 7. The Week in Superlatives: Sexiest Scene Stealer, the Real-Life Survivor, and the Scene That Made Us Weep with Joy