6:12: OK, let's get Abigail Breslin in here to show Melissa how it's done. I'm really pulling for that quirky film ( Little Miss Sunshine) tonight. 6:15: Surprisingly, I'm not totally repulsed by Melissa's gown, but Greg Proops is her best accessory. Love The. Proops. Although it seems like they're wasting time until someone worthwhile swings their way. 6:17: Babel's composer Gustavo Santaolalla lets Joan in on his musical history, but I'm completely distracted by her giant red shoulders blocking half the screen.
- 1. Netflix Is Rebooting Unsolved Mysteries, the OG True Crime Show
- 2. Supergirl Is About to Give Us Our First Look at Nia Nal as Dreamer
- 3. Baywatch Is Coming to Amazon Prime to Heat Up Your Winter
- 4. *Win This LG 65-inch OLED TV and More in Our Ultimate Big Game Party Giveaway
- 5. The Week In Superlatives: Best Binge, Guiltiest Pleasure and Pettiest Company Drama
- 6. The Best New Shows and Movies on Netflix This Week - Fyre, The Punisher
- 7. Hulu or Netflix: Which Fyre Festival Documentary Is Right for You?