Jillian Michaels has shown her abilities as a longer-term trainer on The Biggest Loser, and in her new show she'll demonstrate how effective she can be in just a week. On NBC's Losing it with Jillian (Tues, 10/9c), the 36-year-old moves in with a different family each week to help them discover their "epiphany rock bottom moment." TVGuide.com spoke with Michaels about what viewers can expect from her new series, why diet is key, and how she's more a life coach than anything else.
- 1. Netflix Is Now Murder Central, Adds Ted Bundy Docuseries to Already Stacked True Crime Roster
- 2. Riverdale Sneak Peek: Jughead and His Mom Finally Reunite!
- 3. Sophia Bush Finally Explains Why She Left Chicago P.D.
- 4. Snowflakes Cause a Little Tension in Last Man Standing's Christmas Episode
- 5. The Innocent Man is Netflix's Latest Reminder of Our Failed Justice System
- 6. Criminal Minds Sneak Peek: This Week's Unsub Has a Big Connection to an Old Case
- 7. A Series Based on the Life of Selena Is Finally Coming to Netflix