Answer: Relax, Dr. Sara is safe. Prison Break creator Paul Scheuring told me so himself. "We wouldn't kill her off for having a child," he says. "We're planning on going forward with her in the series, because she's one of our strongest components." Scheuring also ruled out incorporating the pregnancy into the show. Instead, he and his fellow producers are devising "creative ways" to account for Sara's disappearance this fall. (Callies is due in late summer, just as production on the anticipated third season gets underway.) "It actually fits into what we were already planning," says the exec, who would neither confirm nor deny that Sara would be the victim of yet another kidnapping. "We definitely have creative work-arounds to account for her character [being MIA]. We would have explanations for why she wasn't in the first [batch] of episodes."
Add To WatchlistEdit WatchlistActor Watchlist Premiered: Aug 29, 2005 Watchlist
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. More Than 40 Million Netflix Viewers Have Been Creepin' on YOU
- 2. Oliver and Felicity Will Star in a Documentary in Arrow's 150th Episode
- 3. Red Checks in at Club Fed in This Exclusive The Blacklist Sneak Peek
- 4. Sabrina's Kiernan Shipka Will Star In a Netflix Holiday Rom-Com From John Green
- 5. How to Watch the Star Trek: Discovery Season 2 Premiere Red Carpet
- 6. Riverdale Is Doing Another Musical - And Yes, Jughead Is Singing!
- 7. Amazon Prime's February Line-Up Features Jordan Peele's Lorena Bobbitt Docuseries and More