The many who went to see Ice Age: The Meltdown this weekend were treated to a 20-second teaser for the long-rumored feature take on The Simpsons. The trailer, which opens on a Superman-like "S" logo only to reveal it's part of Homer's undershirt tag and touts a July 27, 2007, release, "is running on 7,000 screens, committing us to opening every place in the world on the same date," exec producer James L. Brooks tells Variety. "Which means, we'd better get started." As for the top-secret story line, Mike Scully, who is penning the film with Simpsons creator Matt Groening, says, "We've taken script security to the point of lunacy, though it helped that we wrote it in Aramaic."
- 1. Grey's Anatomy Took Elevator Foreplay to Another Level in the Winter Premiere
- 2. Gotham: Bane's Coming, Y'all
- 3. More Than 40 Million Netflix Viewers Have Been Creepin' on YOU
- 4. Oliver and Felicity Will Star in a Documentary in Arrow's 150th Episode
- 5. Red Checks in at Club Fed in This Exclusive The Blacklist Sneak Peek
- 6. Sabrina's Kiernan Shipka Will Star In a Netflix Holiday Rom-Com From John Green
- 7. How to Watch the Star Trek: Discovery Season 2 Premiere Red Carpet