Maybe now we can get that Meet Joe Black sequel after all. A little over a week after he checked himself into a hospital (where he was diagnosed with a mild case of viral meningitis), Brad Pitt resurfaced yesterday at the Hollywood Foreign Press association luncheon to accept a $250,000 check on behalf of the Film Foundation. In front of the crowd, Pitt pretended to tuck the check into his own pocket a riotous bit of chicanery that has never been exhibited before in the history of check-presentation ceremonies.
- 1. Saturday Night Live Spoofs the Shutdown with Deal or No Deal Parody
- 2. At Long Last, the American Gods Season 2 Trailer Is Here
- 3. Happy Super Blood Wolf Moon! Here's a Ranking of the Best TV Werewolves
- 4. Sex and the City's Sarah Jessica Parker Teases Carrie Bradshaw Return
- 5. Jeremiah Will Return and Evolve Again on Gotham
- 6. Red in Prison Is the Blacklist Storyline We Didn't Know We Needed
- 7. The Celebrity Big Brother Season 2 Cast Reveals Their Biggest Live-Feed Fears