As Angelina Jolie celebrates her latest burst of motherhood - to newly adopted Vietnamese son Pax - she is still coping with the January loss of her own mother, actress Marcheline Bertrand - by not eating. "Angie has become very thin because she's grieving," her older brother, James Haven, tells London's Daily Mail. "She has not wanted to eat, nor has she been able to." Assessing the sitch, Jolie's Ethiopia-born daughter, Zahara, is all, "I'm sorry, you people here choose not to eat?" and then smacked her forehead.
- 1. Star Trek: Discovery Season 2 Is Stronger and More Fun
- 2. The Passage Will Show How Project Noah Got Started in Episode 2
- 3. Olicity Will Be a 'Force to Reckon With' When Arrow Returns
- 4. Netflix Is Rebooting Unsolved Mysteries, the OG True Crime Show
- 5. Supergirl Is About to Give Us Our First Look at Nia Nal as Dreamer
- 6. Baywatch Is Coming to Amazon Prime to Heat Up Your Winter
- 7. *Win This LG 65-inch OLED TV and More in Our Ultimate Big Game Party Giveaway