Fact: The midseason finale of Grey's Anatomy will make you bawl your eyes out.
At the end of last week's episode, Teddy (Kim Raver) came home to find husband Henry (Scott Foley) coughing up blood. His trip to Seattle Grace won't be the only heart-stopping moment in the midseason finale, though. As we know from the episode description, Meredith (Ellen Pompeo) and Derek's (Patrick Dempsey) custody issues come to a head, Callie (Sara Ramirez) and Jackson (Jesse Williams) are blamed for a patient's post-op complications and Alex (Justin Chambers) and Meredith land in a dangerous situation.
While we're sworn to secrecy from revealing, well, pretty much anything, we've decided to lighten the mood with a pretty tough guessing game.
1. Dr. ______ offers Dr. ______ his/her ______. Jokingly, we think.
2. Dr. ______ has to tell a lie to save a patient.
3. Dr. ______ and Dr. ______ lose their ______, causing one of them to lose hope.
4. Dr. ______ breaks down after a surgery.
5. Dr. ______ loses his/her ______ though he/she doesn't know it yet.
Our one hint: Only two of the blanks are the same. Hit the comments with your guesses. Good luck!
Grey's Anatomy airs Thursday at 9/8c on ABC.