Move over, Bieber. There's a new king in town. PSY's "Gangnam Style" has become the most-watched YouTube video of all time.Justin Bieber's "Baby," which has earned 804 million views since its release in February 2010. "Gangnam Style," which was only uploaded on July 15, has already surpassed the Biebs with 806 million.According to Billboard, who first reported to the news, the South Korean rapper previously broke YouTube's record for the most liked video as well. "Gangnam Style" currently has amassed 5.3 million likes and only 326,629 dislikes, as opposed to Bieber's "Baby" which has 1.4 million likes and 3.1 million dislikes.writing, "#GangnamStyle just became the most watched video @YouTube!! #History"The K-pop star became a crossover sensation after "Gangnam Style" was released four months ago. He has since performed the dance hit with Britney Spears, Madonna and most recently MC Hammer at the 2012 American Music Awards.In September, PSY became labelmates with Bieber when he signed to Scooter Braun's Schoolboy Records.
The Best Kids' Movies on Netflix Right Now
Our gift to all you harried parents: hours of peace and quiet.
Add To WatchlistEdit WatchlistSinger, Actor Watchlist Singer, Songwriter, Actor, Author, Music producer, Dancer Watchlist Watchlist
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Mindy Kaling's New Netflix Show Could Fill the One Day at a Time Void in Your Life
- 2. Last Man Standing Exclusive: Eve Gets Tough with the Baxters' Foreign Exchange Student
- 3. Hanna Review: Now This Is How You Turn a Movie Into a TV Series
- 4. Lizzy Caplan and Elsie Fisher Will Step Into a Stephen King Classic in Castle Rock Season 2
- 5. Everything to Know About The Sopranos Movie, Newark
- 6. Jane the Virgin Boss Previews Michael's Return: 'It Affects the Whole Season'
- 7. One Day at a Time and Sex Education Are Helping Immigrants and Their Queer Kids Bridge the Generational Gap