(WARNING: This post contains spoilers for Sunday's episode of Game of Thrones.)
If there was one hugely memeable moment in the Game of Thrones Season 6 premiere, it was when Melisandre (Carice van Houten) took off her magical necklace and revealed she's hundreds of years old. Fans reacted to other things, sure; but that witchy, decrepit image loomed over all the others, inspiring thousands and thousands of reactions... Mostly in the realm of "WHAAAAAT?"
But some folks got a little more creative (and reacted to some other stuff), so gaze upon the 10 funniest memes from "The Red Woman" below:
1. Daenerys is all of us.
2. Did Ned Stark tell dad jokes like this?
3. The circle of Jon Snow's life will be more circular than other people's.
4. Keep it on, keep it on!
5. Remember the movie Orphan? It had a similar twist.
6. Melisandre's contour game is on point.
when you come home from the bar and take off your makeup pic.twitter.com/57KzJ03ayR— dodai (@dodaistewart) April 25, 2016
7. It puts the lotion on its skin, amirite?
8. "WTF" - everyone
9. Hey, look, Amy Schumer is a fan!
Do you guys like how I look? pic.twitter.com/21jO0lMedT— Amy Schumer (@amyschumer) April 25, 2016
10. Melisandre even has her own "Precious."