Are you ready to scream? FX has ordered a third installment of American Horror Story, the network announced Thursday.Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk, will consist of thirteen new episodes to film next summer and premiere fall 2013."With American Horror Story: Asylum, Ryan and Brad have raised the bar in every way from Murder House, the first American Horror Story miniseries," FX President and General Manager John Landgraf said in a statement. "And their original idea — the notion of doing an anthological series of miniseries with a repertory cast — has proven groundbreaking, wildly successful and will prove to be trendsetting. We can't wait to see what deviously brilliant ideas they come up with for their third miniseries."Jessica Lange will return once again after playing Constance in in American Horror Story and Sister Jude in Asylum. Many other actors from the series are expected to return for the third installment.American Horror Story: Asylum airs Wednesdays at 10/9c on FX. Which actors do you want to return?
- 1. Star Trek: Discovery Fans Shouldn't Get Too Attached to Captain Pike
- 2. Will How to Get Away with Murder Return for Season 6? Showrunner Pete Nowalk Sounds Off
- 3. The Perfectionists Cast Plays Who Said It: A Disney Villain or a Pretty Little Liar?
- 4. Arrow Still Hasn't Answered One Big Question About Mia Smoak's Upbringing
- 5. At Least One Jane the Virgin Star Will Appear in the Spin-Off
- 6. The Act Review: It's Sick and Suspenseful… but Missing a Point
- 7. How Roswell Changed Shiri Appleby's Life as an Actress and a Director