It's not quite Hurley's lottery winnings, but it's a start. ABC is offering all of Lost's original cast members a substantial salary bump, in exchange for adding a year to each actor's contract. The preemptive proposal would up each actor's per-episode take to about $80,000 (up from a range of $20,000 to $40,000), putting them on par with the Desperate housewives. Also included in the deal is a monthly bail stipend.
- 1. Bane Is Coming for Babs in This Gotham Sneak Peek
- 2. Schitt's Creek Renewed for Sixth and Final Season
- 3. Everything We Know About Black Mirror Season 5
- 4. Steven Universe Beautifully Fosters Non-Binary Self-Love Without Being Too Preachy
- 5. TV Still Struggles with Body-Positive Sex, But Shrill Is a Big Step Forward
- 6. Lifetime's She's Too Young Was a Sex Ed Cult Classic That Deserves More Respect
- 7. Courteney Cox Revisited Her Friends Apartment and We Couldn't Be Any More Nostalgic