NBC confirmed on Thursday afternoon that it has ordered nine additional episodes - for a full-season slate of 22 - of Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip, this despite disappointing ratings for the big-budget drama. But in announcing the pickup, NBC hinted that exactly who fills Studio 60's audience may have been a factor in its good, if surprising, fortune: The series boasts one of prime time's highest concentrations of affluent and college-educated viewers. So all you dirt-poor, high-school dropouts, go ahead and stick with What About Brian.
- 1. Netflix Is Now Murder Central, Adds Ted Bundy Docuseries to Already Stacked True Crime Roster
- 2. Riverdale Sneak Peek: Jughead and His Mom Finally Reunite!
- 3. Sophia Bush Finally Explains Why She Left Chicago P.D.
- 4. Snowflakes Cause a Little Tension in Last Man Standing's Christmas Episode
- 5. The Innocent Man is Netflix's Latest Reminder of Our Failed Justice System
- 6. Criminal Minds Sneak Peek: This Week's Unsub Has a Big Connection to an Old Case
- 7. A Series Based on the Life of Selena Is Finally Coming to Netflix