Fox freshman 'Til Death, which was already slated for a one-week production hiatus, will stay off the air for an additional week because series star Brad Garrett was dissatisfied with the most recent script, sources tell the Hollywood Reporter. The Emmy winner's primary beef: That the script wasn't for a show called "Everybody Loves Robert."
- 1. Saturday Night Live Spoofs the Shutdown with Deal or No Deal Parody
- 2. At Long Last, the American Gods Season 2 Trailer Is Here
- 3. Happy Super Blood Wolf Moon! Here's a Ranking of the Best TV Werewolves
- 4. Sex and the City's Sarah Jessica Parker Teases Carrie Bradshaw Return
- 5. Jeremiah Will Return and Evolve Again on Gotham
- 6. Red in Prison Is the Blacklist Storyline We Didn't Know We Needed
- 7. The Celebrity Big Brother Season 2 Cast Reveals Their Biggest Live-Feed Fears